Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
BlackOps

Why do masons get the blame for everything

17 posts in this topic

This presedential thing about the bloody masons bumping off people is a load of twoddle, just because half of the paper money in america have mosonic symbols on them everyone gets paranoid, any masons about? who knows what on this forum about the masons? and I dont mean what you glean of the Internet, hell anyone can do that.

The thing about the Masons are theres no way if they were doing anything of interest a member wouldn't have leaked it by now. Especially with the anonymity of the Internet and all.

The higher level masons live by a strict code.

The devil is not the naked cowboy running for President.

Hmmmm we do blame the NK a lot.

Its not the fact that the money has a lot of masonic symbols around it, the entire build of DC is a masonic symbol if you research it. But the reason masons get the blame for so much is because of the founding fathers and the movements they used to push the, now american agenda, forth to get the colonies and people to band together and all that jazz...

Hell the Tea Party is said to have some masonic roots behind it, which I don't doubt, but its something you should research yourself and look at the major parts of history during the late 1700's

washingtonDC05_04.jpg

If you think the Tea party is going to do anything than you think more of them than most people do.

Most of the people who generally believe in all of the conspiracy theories about the Masons are generally the same people who believe earth has only existed for 5000 years. This is the result of the large, religious based backlash against the masons that occurred during the later half of the 19th century and the early 20th century.

IMO I do believe the masons have access to various archives of information that people could consider secret, but any accusations of various "luciferian conspiracies" just seem far fetched and unlikely.

According to people I know who are masons they have a lot of charity fundraising picnics

very satanic

...and those people are all probably working for the masons! :laugh:

As I understand it, it's the globalist banksters of old euro that infected all of these groups. Kind of gives the group a bad name. Masons aren't behind the nwo/UN/IMF, but rather, it was the old banksters to infect and corrupt them. To use the victim groups power and influence for their own purposes.

The globalist are like a virus. Giving who they infect a bad name. Including our own country now.