Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
BlackOperation19

Masking/diguising ip address

11 posts in this topic

I know its possible with several programs but im reluctant to download any programs for fear of viruses (I once got a worm). So I decided to come here. Now, is it possible without downloading one of those programs off the internet? I read this one article that walked me through a step-by-step process that would supposedly disguise my ip. However, it didnt work :indifferent:

YEah, you could use that, I mean there are methods to be used but, you can never really disguise your IP through any various methods that do not involve programs...

All the programs that disguise or hide your IP use different servers around the world, I use the Tor Network, which works really good... Here are some screenshots:

mhdls6.jpg

208cn50.jpg

be8u1h.jpg

2cep2zb.jpg

Note:: None of these IP's are my real IP, so please, do not attempt anything malicious or deceitful against them.

YEah, you could use that, I mean there are methods to be used but, you can never really disguise your IP through any various methods that do not involve programs...

All the programs that disguise or hide your IP use different servers around the world, I use the Tor Network, which works really good... Here are some screenshots:

mhdls6.jpg

208cn50.jpg

be8u1h.jpg

2cep2zb.jpg

Note:: None of these IP's are my real IP, so please, do not attempt anything malicious or deceitful against them.

Tor is one of the best programs for proxy

I knew about Tor but how much is it? and if I do decide to go with a program, what site should I download Tor from?

Tor is free, Its for mozilla firefox, so just get it from mozilla's website

Do not just get the Tor button as it is useless and will just keep you from going to websites becasue it has no servers to connect to, what you need to do is go to torproject.org and than download the Vidalia Bundle

INdeed, the speed drops a lot, but than again you're running through 3 different servers at a minimum...

Yea