Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
kxrxoxnxixc

My final project

18 posts in this topic

Back when I attended a previous university i designed an ATM style program and had an issue with it, it was a lot of lines of code and if anyone wants to try and assemble it to see how it works and if you want to try and find or fix the bug, ill let you know if you got it right or not.

http://pastebin.com/J6QYUJTp

NOTE:: 812 lines of code

I looked at that and felt a little fear deep down inside.

Yeah I die a little inside every time I look at it... I could have cut down on the code a lot if I hadn't of been in a rush. I did that all in 3 days, and it was up and operational on the 3rd day for my final project presentation.

Hmm. Apparently I've forgotten how to do C++. There was a time where I'd consider an 800 line program a very moderate size... now I can't make any sense of the code at all.

Dang. I need to re-train.

I don't miss C++ classes at all.

I LOVE c++, it's the shit... I like C as well... I really wanna retake my ASM course becasue the prof. I took it with was an idiot and just had us use pre-made functions for everything so we didn't learn anything. I gotta retake CS I and CS II and ASM though because I moved to a different college and they don't recognize those courses under their curriculum (even though they're the same).

I LOVE c++, it's the shit... I like C as well... I really wanna retake my ASM course becasue the prof. I took it with was an idiot and just had us use pre-made functions for everything so we didn't learn anything. I gotta retake CS I and CS II and ASM though because I moved to a different college and they don't recognize those courses under their curriculum (even though they're the same).

LOL, I remember learning C and then, some time later, being exposed to C++. I was like "No... WAY! This is awesome!"

Ah to be young and geeky...

Indeed, I have a long time before I graduate college, but it'll be nice when im done. Hoping to be a computer guru of majority things technological. I came up with a great invention today that ima try and build once I get some electrical engineering under my belt and some more programming that deals with peripherals.

There is a plethora of stuff I would want to build If I knew metal working an electrical engineering.

There is a plethora of stuff I would want to build If I knew metal working an electrical engineering.

Engineering students were interesting. They fell into 2 categories:

1. This is so much work OMG I'm going to fail this is so hard *FAIL*
  2. This shit is easy.

No in-between.

I would just make a bunch of custom things.

As far as I understand the engineering thing being either really hard or just easy is kind of off base. I know I found a lot of stuff really easy but some concepts really difficult and barely grasped them. But some people found the easiest concepts very difficult. Here's a challenge for anyone up to it.

The challenge:

Design a program in any language that does the following

1) goes From 0-100

2) for every multiple of 3 print "fizz"

3) for every multiple of 5 print "buzz"

4) for every multiple of 3 & 5 print "fizzbuzz"

5) for every other integer print the number

Its a very simple program to design and make run...

#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main()

{

int i = 0;

for(i; i <= 100; i++)

{

if(i % 3 == 0)

cout << "fizz" << endl;

if(i % 5 == 0)

cout << "buzz" << endl;

if(i % 3 == 0 && i % 5 == 0)

cout << "fizzbuzz" << endl;

else

cout << i << endl;

}

return 0;

}

That oughta do it properly.

yeah, its a really simple program to build, oh and the double post the other day was because I was on my ipod and I couldn't figure out where the edit button was, if htere is one, so I just hit the back key and closed my bold brackets.

The updated fizzbuzz program is actually like this, I forgot to put else if rather than just if statements

#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main()

{

int i = 0;

for (i; i <= 100; i++)

{

if(i % 3 == 0)

cout << "Fizz\n";

else if(i % 5 == 0)

cout << "Buzz\n";

else if(i % 3 == 0 && i % 5 == 0)