Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
anewformation

Global Warming At It Again

26 posts in this topic

Where I live our weather seems completely random from one year to another.

I can tell you that the winters of the last 10 years haven't dumped NEARLY as much snow as I remember when I was little.

I am just thankful that I don't have to deal with snow anymore.

I would like it too if it was warm snow

Theres a reason we call rain, rain and snow, snow.

After watching "Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory" I no longer believe global warming exists and the sun is naturally warming up because of a coming solar flare in 2012 (which, by the way, wouldn't end the world. It ends the world 'as we know it') Although the solar flare would knock out many satellites, sorry technology.

NOT MY TECH!

Global warming, my ass! Here in new york the winters are getting worse every year it seems like. Theres been over a foot of snow on the ground for the past month and its sticking around because at night its been around 20 degrees and it keeps snowing more. And we're also going to have ANOTHER blizzard tonight 18-24"

Isn't global warming supposed to make some parts of the world colder though?

The winters here have gotten progressively milder over the years. Though the storm we had last night into this morning was an anomaly of that. We got 23" of snow and I just finished spending four hours outside shoveling and snow blowing.

We have had so so weather.

Well actually, theres a new theory out. They say that global warming happens naturally and that its going to continually get progressively warmer until it reaches 'peak' temperature. Once it reaches 'peak' temperature, from there its going to get progressively cooler, eventually leading to another ice age. Then global warming will start again. They say it could be a natural cycle caused by earth's orbit around the sun.

Well actually, theres a new theory out. They say that global warming happens naturally and that its going to continually get progressively warmer until it reaches 'peak' temperature. Once it reaches 'peak' temperature, from there its going to get progressively cooler, eventually leading to another ice age. Then global warming will start again. They say it could be a natural cycle caused by earth's orbit around the sun.

I've heard this, and that could be true... but the problem is it's used to distract people from the fact that we are seeing mass deaths of animals all over the planet at random. That can't be because of a subtle weather shift... something else is going on.