Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
HorusCentury

Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition

16 posts in this topic

I just got this as an early Christmas present.

Any advice for someone just starting the game? What can I expect? So far its alright, although it still feels awkward. Fallout 3 it is NOT!

EPIC GAME! EPIC GAME! Immense world, near infinite amount of guns, and looooonng story. Best to play with friends.

EPIC GAME! EPIC GAME! Immense world, near infinite amount of guns, and looooonng story. Best to play with friends.

Exactly My Sentiments

Well, so far so awesome. I finally adjusted to the art and I'm getting into it now. I still shoot the ground when I panic but...

Haven't even scratched online play.

What's the top cap for the level your character can reach?

Well, so far so awesome. I finally adjusted to the art and I'm getting into it now. I still shoot the ground when I panic but...

Haven't even scratched online play.

What's the top cap for the level your character can reach?

i think its 50 or somewhere around there

71 I think

A quick search brought up this Yahoo answers response.

"Once you beat the game you have the option of starting a second profile except the enemies are stronger. the max level is 50 and my first playthrough i got to level 30 so i played it over again from the beginning and reached 50. with the DLC's it raises the level cap to 71 i think."

First DLC raised the cap to 60 then the third DLC raised it to 11 more! Because they are better than 10 so it stands at 71.

I would wait untill you at least beat the main game.

Still rocking this game now over a month later. ADDICTIVE.

I was a little disappointed that the Vault was just a boring looking space with a relatively easy monster in it and NO PAYOFF!

I was like: "Where's my BFG? Where are my mega-riches? Are you at least going to give me some bonus powers or... no? Nothing? Crap."

You should put that in a spoiler tab.

The money you get is crap.

You finish the second run through yet?

DLC?

Multiple characters?

All the quests?

What I love about this game is that is really take forever to completely finish even by that time your ready to play again.

Only bad thing is that it gets pretty lonely with out people to play with.

Yeah just working through the 2nd playthrough, and I did all the quests (that I could find) on the 1st. The challenges seem like kind of a waste of time to try to all do... I mean, am I really going to spend hours and hours plugging away at a bunch of bugs just to hit the Ding! mark?

I haven't TOUCHED the expanded content yet though, just the beginning of the zombie stuff. That I'm looking forward to!

The DLC is like a whole new game.

So yesterday I decide to tackle the Robot Revolution content. Turns out my character is a few levels too far ahead for this expanded content (I'm on the first playthrough with my new Siren) so I just tear through the missions. The final fight comes and I'm kickin'. Boss, blam, boss, blam, no biggie.

Then this thing comes out and WHAT THE HELL?????

Died 5 times in 30 seconds. Maybe I should get out of the road and stop getting run over.

Helps when you are level 71 and let me say that guy is a walk in the the park compared to a boss that you will find later.