Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
anewformation

Happy Holidays Everyone!

25 posts in this topic

FUCK EVERYONE! LOL!

Speaking of which I only slept 6 hours in the past three days so consequently I ended up falling asleep yesterday afternoon and just woke up an hour ago. I apparently upsetted everyone since I slept through most of Christmas day.

Poor them T_T

I didn't mean to but what are you gonna do?

Over the last three months my sleep schedule has been very screwed up even for me.

I wish I had a Nocturnal Sleep pattern but Damn shit has to happen during the day.

I've been nocturnal for like a complete year where I had nothing to do and DAMN it was pretty fun. I love going out at night and day is so crowded.

I agree, it is pretty cool if you don't live a life where you need to be awake much during the day.

I've just always been a night person by nature but had to sleep then due to schooling. Once I graduated high school I was finally free to sleep during the day and be up at night and its been that way ever since. Luckily for the last decade I haven't done much of anything so I've been able to live this nocturnal lifestyle. I'm sure a time will come when I'll be forced to start going to sleep again at night but until then I'll be enjoying it as much as I can.

I hope sometime I can get back to that nocturnal life. For now its school and Work.

I don't know why but I just slept for 16 hours... Not straight through but nearly. I went to sleep at 10:00 in the morning yesterday and woke up at 7:00 that night. I got up for half an hour and had a bowl of cereal and then went back to sleep from 7:30 until 2:30 in the morning here on Wednesday.

Yea I remember for like no reason I slept for basically 48 hours counting in randomly getting up for food.

Well that makes me feel better about it. :smile::laugh: I think what happened was the exceptionally odd sleep patterns I've been having lately finally caught up with me.

After the crash it should have reset your sleep pattern.

You just got Factory RESET!

Your good at self repair though.

This is true as I still seem to power up everyday.

Speaking of the holidays its going to be 2011 in a few hours.

Joy

BOOOOOO WORK TOMORROW!