Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
kxrxoxnxixc

How to fix this?

11 posts in this topic

So I have been dating this girl for just shy of 2 years, just bought her a $600 ring for xmas to show her how dedicated I am to her and her alone, but there is a twist to this "perfect" relationship. My ex high school (XHS) g/f has been txting me for the past year and I didn't want my current g/f to know about it because I knew she would get upset. Well turns out she knew the whole time. Now this girl sent pics of her and all kinds of shit, all of which I admitted to receiving, none of which I responded to.

I told my current g/f that I would do anything to fix this, thus, I cut off all ties with the XHS and deleted my facebook so I can't be tracked down by anybody, also deleted all other "social networking" things that I have, as I don't use them and they are a form of mistrust at this point.

She came and talked to me today about what she was going to do, and she said "I don't know, I just don't want to see you until I decide, i'm not going to leave you, but I should, I think im just gonna do my own thing for a while.". I can't let this girl go, I am positive this is the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with as she is smart, beautiful, funny, and a very life loving individual. I have never met anybody like her and I just don't know what to do. I told her I would be waiting for her for as long as it takes for her to decide and I just don't know... I can't imagine my life with out her, I moved from San Diego with her just to stay with her because I knew that if I hadn't it wouldn't have worked. I fucking hate the place i'm living but I deal with it because I get to see her face everyday and it makes everything alright...

:devilboom: :devilboom: :devilboom:

Any suggestions on this?

She came and talked to me today about what she was going to do, and she said "I don't know, I just don't want to see you until I decide, i'm not going to leave you, but I should, I think im just gonna do my own thing for a while."

This is the most backwards reaction I've ever heard. She may be seeing someone else. She may feel like what you did authorizes her to do something equally as bad or worse to "even it out."

I kinda get it but Straight women still perplex me.

women perplex me all together. I mean, I do everything for her, and hell some guy just offered me a 70k/yr internship, a fucking 70g's/yr INTERNSHIP tonight while I was out, and I told her a while back that when I graduate, because i'm graduating 3 years before her becaause of med school ( <3 ), I would pay for her school if she wanted to come to where ever I got a job and she wouldn't have to work anymore and just focus on school, and than this internship comes up... fuck me... Just, fuck me. =(

I'm the last person to be talking about relationships with but it seems kind of weird to me.

So she got bent out of shape just because some ex high school girlfriend has been sending you text messages? Ones that you've completely ignored? I don't see what the problem is. Maybe theres some other underlying issue going on.

More like women NEVER let the first occurrence go.

undoubtedly... I have just decided to fuckin, wait around adn hope for the best and expect the worst, so I have been doing this since.