Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Need some help.

33 posts in this topic

This has been happening for awhile. Like around a week ago I noticed my computers font changed to italics. Like for example if I'm on AIM, all the font is in italics. On any web browser it's italicized. I think CC Cleaner may have done the damage, but I don't know how to fix it.

My DVD-ROM disc drive isn't working. It won't load discs. I've post on forums but noone replys. Here's a pic:

untitled.jpg

No clue on how to fix that one... I'm sure if I screwed around with my computer, I'd probably find where to fix it, but I don't want to screw something up.

untitled.jpg

notice the troubleshoot button, try that FIRST, if  that doesn't work, load the driver ,and install it again

sry im kinda late 2 this topic and i know u fixed it but 4 the italics -> i think theres a way 2 change the default fonts and italics so everytime u type something on anything its the font that u set as default

He never responded to my last post so I don't know if he ever figured it out. After reading back through this thread I have some more ideas of things he could try. I'm thinking he has it fixed by now though since his last post was last year.

Wow this is really old. I never fixed the drives(I was to lazy) but I fixed the font somehow by probably downloading a pack.

Have you attempted to search for the drivers for those drives on the companies website? (I know, this is usually the first thing done, but ya never know)

He never responded to my last post so I don't know if he ever figured it out. After reading back through this thread I have some more ideas of things he could try. I'm thinking he has it fixed by now though since his last post was last year.

It's weird how many forums that were started say... last year, and don't get a post for a year get one back. It happens quite often, xD. Just stating, nothing wrong about it. But hasn't anyone noticed that?

Simply need more active members. Might be opening the board again so that the search engine spiders can crawl it for a couple of days.

I have a font fixing program for XP if anyone ever needs it. I've used it once before and it worked.

Simply need more active members. Might be opening the board again so that the search engine spiders can crawl it for a couple of days.

I have a font fixing program for XP if anyone ever needs it. I've used it once before and it worked.

Ah, m'kay. ^_^

And, i've never had a problem with my font on XP. Is it a common problem for most people running XP?