Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
BlackOperation19

Strange Fish

16 posts in this topic

Tsunamis tend to stir up the ocean quite a bit. There plenty of things that are down there that we couldn't even imagine. And yea it looks like a sloth.

Mad weird. New species of fish are discovered all the time. I saw on tv that they found this 1 species of fish that they thought went extinct millions of years ago.

With the planet being mostly water I'm sure there are things hiding down there we've yet to discover.

Theres plenty of creatures in the rainforest too.

Theres plenty of creatures in the rainforest too.

Yes and the bad part is we're destroying it. Theres so much we don't know about the rainforest, we could be fucking something up and not even know it.

What is most of the wood going towards anyway?

I was thinking paper, but do we use THAT much paper? Then I was thinking Lumber but IDK.

If we computerized think how much wood we could save.

OR...the government should start investing in clean energy (wind&water turbines, H2O engines, nuclear) instead of spending all of our money on oil&gasoline and on a war that ended a long time ago.