Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Frenger

Hello

4 posts in this topic

Hello. I have only recently started surfing odd websites because of /x/, and somehow I arrived here. I would like to know more about websites like dreamcamera, untitled, and the original eon8. My name will not be revealed, if you would like to call me use my user name

HI there, always nice to see new people. As for the websites

Never heard of the first one. (Link if you may)

If you look in the strange websites Collection I think we have Untitled covered

And on the Eon8 collection you can learn all about the original site.

Hey Frenger, yeah check out the "Strange Websites" forum. Lots there. What's dreamcamera?

I used to haunt /x/ but I had to get away from that board... /b/ kept stealing my soul.

/b/s just ****s and ***** these days, and I really love paranormal stuff so /x/ is where I lurk now. dreamcamera.be, also known as DREAM.CAM.ERA. I should start a thread to get stuff going