Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
HorusCentury

A 2012 Theory

16 posts in this topic

My big 'ol 2012 theory:

2012 was going to be nothing of interest. Then, people heard that the Mayan calendar runs on a cycle and ends in 2012. They all decided: "hey, of all days for a calendar to run out, why THAT DAY? Gosh it must be important!"

Nobody said: "uh... guys... it's just a random day... they had to end it SOMETIME because of the way it's built..."

Nobody said that.

So, now we have a build-up to the big day because everybody is busy building it up.

Meanwhile, the "powers-that-be" are looking for fun new ways to manipulate the public like they did when they blew up the towers on 9/11. "Well, everybody seems to be freaked out over 12/21/12, let's blow something up then!"

So they will. Not because "it was foretold", but because the numbers look funny on OUR calendar and people are all screaming "please, please give us something to freak out about!"

So... if we all weren't such a bunch of hysterical losers, nothing would happen.

But we are, so it will.

/theory

Its a good possibility that something will happen eventually. All the sun has to do is fart and it will knock out electrical grids and electronics. When it happens it will be like we've been sent back in time a couple hundred years.

Imma go fine me a dino!

That would be a couple million :p point taken nonetheless

Of course something will happen in 2012. Something happens every year, every day, every second.

Well I'm still going to find me a dino. And its amazing how much we depend on technology today. We would not survive with out it. (Most of us)

Well I'm still going to find me a dino. And its amazing how much we depend on technology today. We would not survive with out it. (Most of us)

Oh, without technology I'd be dead, no question.

Its a good possibility that something will happen eventually. All the sun has to do is fart and it will knock out electrical grids and electronics. When it happens it will be like we've been sent back in time a couple hundred years.

That made me lol

The question is, will you try to survive or just have fun?

I'm personally thinking of a bit of both.

We don't need to worry about anything or be on high alert, just ready if something DOES happen. (violence, possible terrorist attacks, raids, robberies, and the possibility of an actual apocalypse).

Get a go bag ready.

Preferably.

bug-out-bag.jpg

Yes sir they are.