Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
HorusCentury

Worst Game Ending in History

8 posts in this topic

I was looking at some Borderlands vids and someone commented that it had one of the worst endings in history. Now... yeah, that was a pretty stupid ending. But it's NOTHING compared to Rampage on the NES.

A kind of fun game, but it gets really, really repetitive. After 50 levels (20 would have been plenty) it goes to the normal map screen it shows between each level and prints "Congratulations!!" in the normal font. Then 1 of 2 things happen:

Either A, the console locks up.

Or B, you get to watch silently scrolling credits without being able to exit them.

tldr; your vote for worst game ending ever.

I KNOW i am going to get flamed for this, so let the flaming begin.

Killzone 2. Worst ending i have ever seen.

"your world will fall into chaos without me" [shoots]

It was somewhat of a play on Apocalypse Now. but I love the ending it give the feeling of we are fucked.

I was looking at some Borderlands vids and someone commented that it had one of the worst endings in history. Now... yeah, that was a pretty stupid ending. But it's NOTHING compared to Rampage on the NES.

A kind of fun game, but it gets really, really repetitive. After 50 levels (20 would have been plenty) it goes to the normal map screen it shows between each level and prints "Congratulations!!" in the normal font. Then 1 of 2 things happen:

Either A, the console locks up.

Or B, you get to watch silently scrolling credits without being able to exit them.

tldr; your vote for worst game ending ever.

Haha, I'd be pissed! I get mad at ANY game that ends with credits you can't skip, I never played Rampage on the NES, only on the N64, never finished it though, I got bored quick.

OMG... I take it back... POD.

I'm... like... STUNNED at how bad this ending is.

Ho..ly..fucking..shit..

First off, NONE of that goddamn game makes sense, there is SO much I want to rant about, about this game, but there's just too much to say. If there's a rant forum topic, I'll do it there, but I agree, though, it's not just the worst ending, it's the worst looking game.

I KNOW i am going to get flamed for this, so let the flaming begin.

Killzone 2. Worst ending i have ever seen.

"your world will fall into chaos without me" [shoots]

I'm not a flamer, I never even played Killzone, well, maybe once, but that is a pretty bad ending, who in their right mind would just sit there after seeing everything breakout into total fucking chaos? I'd be running to the ship, shitting bricks ever damn step I took! So, agreed, pretty bad, kinda funny (only because that old geezer was, in my eyes, trying to persuade them not to kill him) ending.