Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
HorusCentury

Holy Sh!t Music Videos

17 posts in this topic

My favorite.

Prodigy - Voodoo People (Pendulum remix)

I looked into this and this is based on a movie called "Intacto". After hunting around I found the film. It's pretty good, although not as exciting as the trailer makes it out to be:

Ahahaahaha! that song came out when I was in middle school. The video was fuckin wicked than and now it's almost on the extreme side of a wtf-o-meter

Well folks, that's all I got, but I'll finish my run on this list with this little gem:

Faithless - I Want More

At first glance this doesn't match the others, but the enormity of it gets me. Every individual trained for hours a day for months on end. When I watch this I feel that passion of each individual, of what they've invested in themselves and their identity to excel and be incredible for just one moment of their lives. Amazing if it was one person, but it's hundreds. Thousands of hours of effort, of planning in choreography and bruises and miles of fabric sewn into costumes designed for this one single moment, all coming together right here, right now. The monumental force of humanity's will, collapsing and colliding into this pure movement so dramatically shockingly different from anything else in nature, it's ...

so beautiful.

Well folks, that's all I got, but I'll finish my run on this list with this little gem:

Faithless - I Want More

At first glance this doesn't match the others, but the enormity of it gets me. Every individual trained for hours a day for months on end. When I watch this I feel that passion of each individual, of what they've invested in themselves and their identity to excel and be incredible for just one moment of their lives. Amazing if it was one person, but it's hundreds. Thousands of hours of effort, of planning in choreography and bruises and miles of fabric sewn into costumes designed for this one single moment, all coming together right here, right now. The monumental force of humanity's will, collapsing and colliding into this pure movement so dramatically shockingly different from anything else in nature, it's ...

so beautiful.

That is beautiful, amazing that they got together for this one moment, nice video post. :devilsmile: