Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
HorusCentury

Supernatural Advice Please

11 posts in this topic

I'd like to do something "supernatural".

ANYTHING. But it has to be "for real", not just in my head.

So... what's my best bet? No limits: I'm willing to get damaged to do it. Whatever it takes.

Astral projection is the only for real one I know(at least I think it's real)

I almost projected once but I got scared and didn't try to again. If you want to try for me though, that'd be great :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astral_projection

http://www.crystalinks.com/astralprojection.html

Go around the Internet and search for some more info, should be interesting

Astral projection is the only for real one I know(at least I think it's real)

I almost projected once but I got scared and didn't try to again. If you want to try for me though, that'd be great :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astral_projection

http://www.crystalinks.com/astralprojection.html

Go around the Internet and search for some more info, should be interesting

Hmmm, ok that's not a bad place to start. Did you use the techniques at Crystal Links, or some other source? Also, could you describe the nature of your fear?

Hmmm, ok that's not a bad place to start. Did you use the techniques at Crystal Links, or some other source? Also, could you describe the nature of your fear?

I don't remember where I got my main source information from but I did go to at least 10 sites before experimenting. And I read from someone who has supposedly projected that on the other planes of consciousness/existence you can get stuck/"demons" reside there. I will for sure try it again sometime, but not for a bit.

I don't remember where I got my main source information from but I did go to at least 10 sites before experimenting. And I read from someone who has supposedly projected that on the other planes of consciousness/existence you can get stuck/"demons" reside there. I will for sure try it again sometime, but not for a bit.

Actually... I don't tend to talk about this much but I have done meditations that took me into other "worlds".

Strange experiences. Some positive, quite a few negative, mostly just WTF. I stopped doing it at the time because I had an argument with someone down there... I'd go into detail but really, I feel a bit foolish about the whole thing. After all, how do I know it wasn't all in my head?

Actually... I don't tend to talk about this much but I have done meditations that took me into other "worlds".

Strange experiences. Some positive, quite a few negative, mostly just WTF. I stopped doing it at the time because I had an argument with someone down there... I'd go into detail but really, I feel a bit foolish about the whole thing. After all, how do I know it wasn't all in my head?

Do tell :O

Yeah I'm interested in hearing about it as well. Though I imagine this kind of thing is more perceived than anything else. Kind of like dreaming/nightmares.

Dang... ok I'll tell you a little, but like I said, I don't have 100% faith that this was anywhere but in my imagination.

Also, there were MANY experiences. LOTS. Today I'll just cover one of the early ones that didn't totally screw me up.

I was experimenting with visualization techniques for awhile. I'd eventually mocked up my own technique (I'll skip the details for now) that combined a lot of different philosophies to bring myself into Heaven. I wanted to see God at the time.

There was this place I'd dreamed about that was like the "outer reaches" of Heaven, just this side of that reality. I dreamed about it often enough that I decided it might actually exist, and engaged in a meditation to find it.

I went there in my meditation, and found myself on green grass that extended to the edge of a cliff overlooking an endless ocean. Sun shining down, blue skies, puffy clouds. There was a valley to the one side where the tunnels underneath me came out... no idea what those tunnels were, never investigated. Something about "treasure" or something. Anyhow, the interesting thing was above the field.

There was this... I guess I'll call it a tube. Giant tube coming down from the sky, all lit up neon bright. This was the "path to Heaven".

What's interesting about this tube was: A) I never dreamed about it, it was new in the meditation, and B) I was pretty surprised to see it.

Anyhow... instinct said this was the way, so up I went. But as soon as I'd begun to ascend I was stopped.

There was this room blocking the way. It was all lit up with computer panels, metal flooring, comfy chairs, and happy confident people who all seemed like they had genius IQs. They looked at me and I felt like a complete idiot. I don't remember the full conversation but I know they "looked me up" and said: "Look, you're not ready. We've been here for ages and we're not ready. Go on back down now."

At first I did, but after a day or so I realized what was going on here. These "people" (if they really exist) are the equivalent of all of those religious bastards who think that they hold the "keys to the Kingdom", as the saying goes. They think they've got it all figured out, and it's up to them to make the "tough decisions" about who can do what.

No, screw them. If it's possible for me to go to Heaven, then by definition that makes me ready. God is interested in goodness, not cleverness. I don't need to listen to them.

In I went, back up the tube, and then I kicked the crap out of that room until I broke through and left them far behind.

As far as I know they're still down there, held back by their own rationalizations. Anyhow...

So here I am flowing through this ... what has become a "tunnel of light" on the way to Heaven. As I go I start to feel that energy up ahead of pure Love, of pure and complete acceptance that you get when someone loves you unconditionally. It was great.

Soon I started to see other people who were milling around, flowing through the tunnel at their own pace. They live in all this "love energy" and just ARE that, you know? (A part of you just said "yes", didn't it?)

A phenomena accompanied it though. I could see everything that they were, what they thought, what they felt, what they were experiencing right at that moment. They were more than "naked", they were "transparent", and they knew it. They loved it.

When they looked at me, I immediately got a sense of what they saw. They saw me, completely. Everything I'd ever done, thought, felt, experienced... everything I was thinking, everything I was feeling, what I was up to, all laid bare. They loved me unconditionally anyhow, despite everything...

but I ran like hell. I just couldn't take it. I couldn't TRUST that they could love me for who I was without judgement, even though I could plainly see that was the case. I was just... scared of being judged, I guess.

I've never been back. It's too... scary... maybe someday...

I honestly don't think God judges. There's no point. But we fill our heads with our own judging opinions, and we just run away, looking for a place to hide from a judgement that we're imagining.

I might tell you more about this sometime... I spent quite a bit of time exploring, um... in the "other direction"... but trust me. There's nothing of value there. Less fear, ironically, but a lot more bullsh!t.

I am intrigued! You could make one hell of a story if you think that it was made up :clap:

A few, but the more important one is when/if you do try astral projection to put some notes in this thread :grin: