Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
anewformation

(READ ME) Welcome to the EON8 Forums!

1 post in this topic

Welcome to Eon8! I will be your guide unto the world of science, paranormal, and all sorts of other amazing topics.

What's this site about?

Well, it used to be a social experiment. The site had a countdown timer that would reach 0 after a certain time period. Many didn't know what it was and thought it was some sort of CIA project.

Anyways, after the counter reached 0 the domain got bought and is now the forum you see today.(for a more detailed background, go to the

or view

)

What should I expect?

Expect to be in conversation with many of the brightest minds on Earth. Just kidding :laugh: But seriously, you can usually expect an intelligent conversation going on over here, and these forums cover anything from video games to aliens to what you're listening to.

Note: Eon 8 does not tolerate spam/asshats/etc. So do try to remain civil.

Can you guys teach me how to hack?

There is a hacking sub-forum here: http://www.eon8.com/forums/forum/31-security/

What about warez?

There is a dedicated sub-forum for that kind of stuff(you'll find it when you find it), please refrain from posting it on the software/technology boards. This can only get us in trouble.

What do I do now?

Same thing you do on most other forums. Just find a general area of discussion you like, find a topic, and start reading/contributing. We're a bit low on members right now, so anything can help.

NOW GO ONWARDS MY NEW RECRUITS AND POST