Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BlackOperation19

Shadow person?

51 posts in this topic

Ok, so I'm not quite sure what this was, but I figured I'd post it. So I'm walking my dog at about 11pm. He stops to crap and I realize I have 2 shadows but then I look, and there's only 1 source of light. I look around but there's nobody around me so I move my hand and it is my shadow. I figured It was probably from the moonlight and didn't really care. My dog is still crapping (he had a stomach virus) so I start making hand symbols with both shadows because I thought it looked cool. Then, mid hand symbol, the 1 shadow puts it's arms down. Now I'm looking, thinking to myself "what the hell? why are both different?". I try waving my arms and making hand movements but only 1 shadow is following the movements. The other one is still not moving in the same position. Then, my dog starts flipping out, he's low to the ground, growling, looking around, and tugging on the leash. I started walking away, and the second shadow just completely disappeared. Nothing strange followed this event, but it just seemed strange to me.

Scary shit.

Post what you find.

Thats pretty creepy. If it happened to me I would carry a flashlight in my pocket from then on.

Portal Gun for quick escapes.

I always carry a Mk.23 with me. IDK if it will work on shadow people but it works on normal people quite well.

Hehe.

I got mine for about $600 less than that. And the MK23 is an absolutely wonderful weapon for CCW. If you need to knock someone on their ass a .45 does the job quite nice. It handles pretty well too. I was thinking about buying a Five SeveN.

I got mine for about $600 less than that. And the MK23 is an absolutely wonderful weapon for CCW. If you need to knock someone on their ass a .45 does the job quite nice. It handles pretty well too. I was thinking about buying a Five SeveN.

>Mk.23 wonderful weapon for CCW

>Implying there aren't better CCW choices in .45 than an open-carry combat pistol.

>Five SeveN

I lol'd.

What do you Prefer Nex?

I PREFER SOME GUNS! AM I RITE HATERS??

GUNS.

MORE GUNS.

MOAR GUNSH

RAINING GUNSH!!!

LESBIAN MAKE OUT SCENE IN THE SKY! ^

MOAR GUNSH!!