Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

anewformation

Overpopulation Is a Myth

14 posts in this topic

Out of strange curiosity is this a Anonymous website lol? -- They keep popping up everywhere I look, but probably 'cos I like/think that what they're doing --- and trying to warn us about is correct.

Im just not a fan of the hot head computer whiz's.

however excellent video, I like this. I was reading older threads last night and I got on to one which I think was about Death -- and why nobody cares -- Some one made a post saying theres Trillions of people when in reality theirs only like 7-8 Billion people is this world [i think a high educated guess would probably say about 7 Billion at the end of 2011 -- Others estimates seem to vary, but not by much]

On this note a Billion looks like this --- 1 000,000,000

and a Trillion looks like this 1 000,000,000,000

Thanks for google :).

Also, I have a lot of videos to do with this sort of subject. IF I can hunt them out I'll be sure to post up.

Its a good basic concept. Its one of those things that looks at the math with out the reality.

Out of strange curiosity is this a Anonymous website lol? -- They keep popping up everywhere I look, but probably 'cos I like/think that what they're doing --- and trying to warn us about is correct.

Im just not a fan of the hot head computer whiz's.

Are you talking about being redirected through anonym.to when you click a link? Thats just so we don't show up in the log files of other sites.

Whenever I hear about overpopulation being a myth I think of China.

Yea were not really anon based. Theres some people who want to think they are cool and hook up with anon.

But more to what I was saying earlier, this video basically makes it sound like we humans have a hive mind and work perfectly together and theres no waste people wise. We just dish out jobs and people do them.

I think hes more gearing towards the government threat of overpopulation fucking us over is year XXXX. Theres no way we can tell.

I went back and re-read his post, and don't know why I thought he was talking about something else. I think I was suffering from a bit of sleep deprivation as I was up for two days again due to rediscovering Reddit, and Imgur.

I always thought the whole, overpopulation thing and needing to off a billion or so people, a bit scary, now I just don't give a fuck, if it happens, it happens, there is nothing we can do about it, you know, there are people who are more powerful than us, that we can't fight, unless half the population takes action, which I doubt would happen, if it came to that, it would just be self inflicted genocide.

Hey Eon, whats reddit and the other thing you were talking about, I wasnt to google it, but I don't wasnt to find something completely opposite than what it really is.

Haha, just watched the video it was pretty entertaining, I like a rollercoaster example they gave, but I, peronally, (cap it) HATE rollercoasters, only been on 3 my whole life, vomited all 3 times as well.

Reddit is a social news website where the registered users submit content, in the form of either a link or a text "self" post. Other users then vote the submission "up" or "down," which is used to rank the post and determine its position on the site's pages and front page.

Imgur is an image hosting service.

I always thought the whole, overpopulation thing and needing to off a billion or so people, a bit scary, now I just don't give a fuck, if it happens, it happens, there is nothing we can do about it, you know, there are people who are more powerful than us, that we can't fight, unless half the population takes action, which I doubt would happen, if it came to that, it would just be self inflicted genocide.

Hey Eon, whats reddit and the other thing you were talking about, I wasnt to google it, but I don't wasnt to find something completely opposite than what it really is.

Your complacency frightens me

Your complacency frightens me

Heh heh, sorry, it's just how I look at things now, in all honesty, it all frightens me, but I'm just doing my best to live life with as little fear as possible, I guess you can say that acceptance has done to trick for me, thus far.