Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
BlackOperation19

Morgellons Disease

9 posts in this topic

I remember seeing a Chemtrails topic on here but I can't seem to find it. Oh well...anyway, I found this. Apparently it is caused by chemtrails... HERE is the link

Interesting, I read the whole article and it seems that Its man made and you get it from or that its used in plants? "A unique bacteria that is widely used to genetically modify plants and which can genetically modify human cells." So for whatever reason it gets into the human body and does its thing I take it?

I don't really believe that this is man-made as a weird ass government program.

But it sure it strange how they just deny its existence. I researched a little bit more about it, and there are physicians who just claim that the disease doesn't exist and that the ppl who have it just shove the fibers in there skin! I mean wtf?

There are some dumb people out there.

What I dont get is how someone could possibly say that thats all in their head...i mean if you tried faking this then theres something really wrong with you. Also, the majority of the people who claim they have it never heard of the disease until they researched the symptoms. How could you fake something you never knew existed???

That or they think they are faking something else.