Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

gogomouse1

What's up?

5 posts in this topic

hello there- I found this site ( a link from a link from a link....etc.), looks kinda interesting. Sites like /b/ and whatever aren't really appealing to me, I like intelligent, thought provoking discourse over sheer titilation....... (once, during an interview, I was asked what my favorite sport was.... I said "Mind Wrestling").

I'm a member of other varied forums, bait scamming, longboarding, cinema..... so I know how to behave properly (i'm housebroken). Looking foward to engaging with all of you here.

hello there- I found this site ( a link from a link from a link....etc.), looks kinda interesting. Sites like /b/ and whatever aren't really appealing to me, I like intelligent, thought provoking discourse over sheer titilation....... (once, during an interview, I was asked what my favorite sport was.... I said "Mind Wrestling").

I'm a member of other varied forums, bait scamming, longboarding, cinema..... so I know how to behave properly (i'm housebroken). Looking foward to engaging with all of you here.

Welcome! yeah, you will most likely enjoy being here, lol. we basically talk about anything and everything.

Basically what he said, its slow but feel free to start any topics you want.

Wo.