Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

 

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
anewformation

The Game of Life

22 posts in this topic

Let's do something fun people

We are going to play a little fantasy game

Anywho, what it's about(or not about) is entirely up to you based on your decisions

Rules:

Whatever choice is posted most is what the outcome will be.

ex: So if 2 people pick D and 1 person picks C, D will be the answer

I will(try to) check on this once a day to update

Have fun :p

So let's begin the game of life

----------------------------------

Age: 0

You are born a beautiful baby:

A: Boy

B: Girl

C: Transgender

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

B!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Age: 0

You are born a beautiful baby girl

Your race:

A: Asian

B: Indian

C: Caucasian

D: Hispanic

E: Black

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

C!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Age: 0

Your name:

A: Isabella

B: Ashley

C: Alexis

D: Jennifer

E: Samantha

F: Madison

G: Jessica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

B!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come on now we need more people picking answers lol. This should get a bit more interesting soon enough.

Age: 5

Your parents taught you very well and as such you became one of those "genius" children

Due to this your parents decided to send you to first grade early

Your first day in first grade and you see a girl sitting by herself playing with some clay

You:

A: Introduce yourself

B: Take her clay. After all, you want to play too

C: Ask her if you can play together

D: Sit by yourself and do nothing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Age: 5

You go over to the girl and say hello. She tells you her name is Becca and offers to play with her.

You accept her offer, however a big boy comes over and says he wants your clay

You:

A: Smack that kid in the face!

B: Tell him simply "no"

C: Go get a teacher for help

D: Do nothing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

B

Age: 5

You tell the boy no, and he throws you against the classroom wall. Your teacher has just left to go to the other room and Becca isn't doing anything to help you out. The boy gets jumped on by half the classroom and he starts crying.

With the teacher coming back, the big boy points at you and says you made him cry

You:

A: Go over to the kid and try to fight him

B: Tell the teacher what happened

C: Start crying

D: Do nothing and wait for your teacher's next action

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Age: 5

You tell the teacher what happened, however the boy crying(the one who took your clay) lies to the teacher and you end up getting sent home on your first day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Age: 8

You're a child prodigy, sporting an IQ of 137. Your parents wonder whether to send you to middle school(skipping 2 grades) or stay in the 4th, however the choice is ultimately yours:

A: Stay in 4th

B: Skip to 6th

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this