Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
hideki

Movies and stuff

16 posts in this topic

I probably will.  I don't generally like to watch movies at the theater, but The Dark Knight might really be worth it.  I'd feel left out when everyone I know starts to talk about it and I haven't seen it.  ;)

Yeah I keep seeing the trailors and all, might as well just watch it to see what all the fuss is about.

I was supposed to go see it last night but didn't. I don't like the theaters around here. They're old and run down. Plus I have a hard time sitting there for two and a half hours. I remember back when all movies were an hour and a half unless it was a special one. oldeh0.gif

Of the summer movies I've seen so far, this is my ranking, I went to the movies on the dark knights opening night but it was sold out :-[ . Wanted wasn't as good as I thought it would be, it was ok, but even wall-e was better in my opinion.

1. Hancock

2. Kung Fu Panda

3. Wall-e

4. Wanted

i say the dark knight was the best. just cause i'm a batman fanatic myself. and the joker totally stole the spotlight. it was cool!  :D

Might as well turn this topic into something else. Anyone seen any good movies lately?

I was supposed to go see it last night but didn't. I don't like the theaters around here. They're old and run down. Plus I have a hard time sitting there for two and a half hours. I remember back when all movies were an hour and a half unless it was a special one. oldeh0.gif

I LOL'd at the old man emote.

Any new good movies?

I don't know how old it is or if it's a kind you'd like (not assuming), but I just got done watching Blitz with Jason Stathom (it's obviously not that new, since I watched the DVD), I thought it was alright.