Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
anewformation

R.I.P. Steve Jobs

13 posts in this topic

Posting way late on this and I''m sure word has already gotten out to you all but Steve Jobs died very recently. I think he was age 56 and finally retired from Apple just 1 month ago. Sad to see the guy go, he had some really great ideas and helped make technologies and computers what they are today.

Whether you're an Apple fan or not (I'm not terribly fanatic about it) the company and it's leader changed the world and make a big splash when people said it wasn't going to happen. So kudos to you Steve, and RIP.

Wouldn't be where we are today without him.

Apple computers hold a special place with me as they're what I learned on as a kid which consequently fueled my passion for technology. With that being said, I despise what the company and Steve Jobs turned into and now don't want anything to do with their products. All of the admiration should also be placed on Steve Wozniak as he had just as much to do with it.

On top of that, a greater contributor (Dennis Richie) to the world of technology recently passes away and you don't hear much about it.

76RkJ.png

The main reason people care so much about Steve Jobs dieing opposed to others was because he was a media figure in the public eye.

Apple computers hold a special place with me as they're what I learned on as a kid which consequently fueled my passion for technology. With that being said, I despise what the company and Steve Jobs turned into and now don't want anything to do with their products. All of the admiration should also be placed on Steve Wozniak as he had just as much to do with it.

On top of that, a greater contributor (Dennis Richie) to the world of technology recently passes away and you don't hear much about it.

76RkJ.png

The main reason people care so much about Steve Jobs dieing opposed to others was because he was a media figure in the public eye.

well, i don't think the hate on him is justified, but everyone has there opinion, and i do agree Steve Wozniak should get credit for what hes done

I don't think all of negativity towards him is justified either. I just hate to see others who were just as deserving get the shaft.

He made something that people could listens to their hippity hops and use their facespaces on the go.

Like they say, Steve was the designer not the coder :P

And of course The Woz has a special place in technology fame, he was as integral to where we are today as Steve

I hate people who think Steve did all of the work. He was a great guy who had great visions but it wasn't like he was a lone prophet.

It goes to show that society as a whole deems the importance of a person by their media presence. Its understandable when you think about it.

I'm tired of people being so stupid all the time.

380475_280769918630549_100000926309079_882571_305546796_n.jpg

Just found this.