Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
hellfire

Greetings

8 posts in this topic

Greetings.

Friends call me many things but I go by Grim or Hellfire mostly. I'm new here and came upon this website several months back on a completely different website (which I can't recall its name) of random scary or unusual stories and things and it talked about Eon8 and its countdown timer and how most thought it was some terrorist act and what not so they sought to delete it. After some months I recalled Eon8 and Googled it and stumbled here. I find it funny how most people are in if they don't know what something is, they fear it and if they fear it they tend to try and destroy it. Either way hope I can be of use or something in sharing opinions and information.

Welcome!

Some people actually thought rationally when it was happening instead of simply concluding that since they didn't know what it was than It must be destroyed. If anything the experiment generated some interesting results.

Welcomes, if you have any questions please ask.

I've already found some that caught my attention, and thank you too