Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
M1ttenz11

CORRUPT NEWS

4 posts in this topic

I seen a short video from a friend who had recorded the BBC news from the twin towers and the lady claims that the second tower has been hit, then she quickly re-corrects herself as at this moment in time the second tower had not been hit --

Now I've been wondering if the news actually tells the truth, because to me that seems like a major blunder.

also in the movies when someone is a journalist, you usually see that they're dying for a story that would attract loads of heads, like an alien > Roswell, or that our world is under constant attack > Terrorism, or even worse, a global disaster that we can't prevent > 2012 -- then you find out in the movie that the journalist just EXAGERATED their story to death. Which I think that happens more than ever these days.

I believe its to mass produce the chemical fear in our bodies, so we run around like blind sheep constantly obeying their every command. > However I dislike all governments so thats why I believe that.

If you can hold any evidence of the news being corrupt, or evidence that maybe i'm just crazy, please post ;)

[i am going to make an attempt at getting the video of the lady saying that 2nd tower is hit when it wasn't to try and show you if you haven't seen it. However, I have seen the pictures on the internet which states her saying 2nd tower hit, with the BBC time in the bottom corner. The time is wrong --

I may aswell try and find the picture too so we can compare to the video? > but could it be easily faked? Im not a pro photoshop > I edit my pictures in paint :D!]

It's pretty common knowledge the media spills a lot of garbage. Take for instance this media photo:

fmlvev.jpg

Notice the handwriting?

Governments like to do things like this for a lot of reasons, some of them like money/political goals/etc.

I seen a short video from a friend who had recorded the BBC news from the twin towers and the lady claims that the second tower has been hit, then she quickly re-corrects herself as at this moment in time the second tower had not been hit --

Now I've been wondering if the news actually tells the truth, because to me that seems like a major blunder.

also in the movies when someone is a journalist, you usually see that they're dying for a story that would attract loads of heads, like an alien > Roswell, or that our world is under constant attack > Terrorism, or even worse, a global disaster that we can't prevent > 2012 -- then you find out in the movie that the journalist just EXAGERATED their story to death. Which I think that happens more than ever these days.

I believe its to mass produce the chemical fear in our bodies, so we run around like blind sheep constantly obeying their every command. > However I dislike all governments so thats why I believe that.

If you can hold any evidence of the news being corrupt, or evidence that maybe i'm just crazy, please post ;)

[i am going to make an attempt at getting the video of the lady saying that 2nd tower is hit when it wasn't to try and show you if you haven't seen it. However, I have seen the pictures on the internet which states her saying 2nd tower hit, with the BBC time in the bottom corner. The time is wrong --

I may aswell try and find the picture too so we can compare to the video? > but could it be easily faked? Im not a pro photoshop > I edit my pictures in paint :D!]

It's pretty common knowledge the media spills a lot of garbage. Take for instance this media photo:

fmlvev.jpg

Notice the handwriting?

Governments like to do things like this for a lot of reasons, some of them like money/political goals/etc.

I'm not one that's into watching the news or watching news clips, but I have the same feeling you have, I sometimes watch clips of stuff that's happened over the years, like 9/11, well, that's pretty much all I've ever watched. But when i was looking for actual footage of the crashes, I saw some things that, to me, weren't easily noticeable when it first happened. I don't want to lie, I really have no interest on what happens in the world, because whether I watch it or not, it's still going to happen, it being criminally insane people, fascist people, psychotic religious goal seeking achievers, or even the government. I'm a person who believes that our government and other governments work together to fabricate false stories to cover up what they've really done. Don't get me wrong though, I love this beautiful country, I just don't like the things that are now falling into place, the end seems to be more near than everyone expected, that's my view though.

As for being able to alter things such as photos and videos, yes, photos can be easily manipulated with Photoshop, especially if someone with digital manipulation skills is working with it, I've practiced photo manipulation myself, but I'm not as good as others. As for videos, they too can be altered, but you'd need some pretty hefty video editing programs to do so, but yes, they can be altered. I'm no expert at these things, just wanted to let you know that it is possible, I could be wrong, unless the government has some fucking rocket scientist who's a god at doing that shit.

Haha, if you look at that image closely, you can notice that the words were added onto the picket signs after the original photo was taken. Another thing I noticed, is that 1 of the 3 signs seems to not even fit in with what the other 2, or all three completely unrelated? Well, that's what I see, IF these were altered, whoever did it did a pretty decent job.

Also, you're not crazy, there are somethings out there in the media that is switched, either to make us believe the lie or to fuck with our minds or even to try and get the truth out, but in a down low kind of way.