Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest BlackShadow

Free Steam Games

13 posts in this topic

Guys,

So as many of you know, mw3 came out a couple days ago. Thing is, my friend has it, and I dont but I want it. If she gave me her password and I downloaded mw3 to my computer while logged into steam on my account, when i log into my account will mw3 be there?

Shadow

And you wonder why more people don't visit... Come on guys be a bit more "warm"?

As per your question, no. The game would be tied to the account that it's logged in to. So you would have the game on you computer, however it wouldn't be activated on your account (i.e., buying the game)

And you wonder why more people don't visit... Come on guys be a bit more "warm"?

As per your question, no. The game would be tied to the account that it's logged in to. So you would have the game on you computer, however it wouldn't be activated on your account (i.e., buying the game)

Theres nothing more to say about it, i mean, i'm not the type to beat around the bush

Something about burning bushes because we are cold? Damn jackets help. I thought of the idea already. It works if you download stuff from your friends account and play them in offline mode I think. You wont be able to play anything online though.