Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Hazardous

Be there in no time

7 posts in this topic

Alright, I didn't know where to put this, so I decided I would just do it here, I how that's alright.

Wil, seems to me that I'm going to get to those restricted access rooms in no time, I hope, I mean, only here for a few days, already a rookie member, is that pretty fast or is that normal? Whatever happens, i'd it takes me quite a while yo there so be it.

I pretty much forgot what else I was going to put down, damn it.

You'd have to ask the Director but I was posting here for ~2 months or so before I got access (actually a newer member got there before me! :devilsmile:). Don't worry about it, just take it easy and try to contribute with quality posts (quality > quantity)

You'd have to ask the Director but I was posting here for ~2 months or so before I got access (actually a newer member got there before me! :devilsmile:). Don't worry about it, just take it easy and try to contribute with quality posts (quality > quantity)

Haha, than I shall do my best to contribute with anything and everything I'm able to, thanks for the heads up.

I set it so that once you reach a certain number of posts it automatically grants you access. This way I don't have to manually approve each member like I used to have to do.

I set it so that once you reach a certain number of posts it automatically grants you access. This way I don't have to manually approve each member like I used to have to do.

That must have been a hassle, that's good you have the power to make it automated. :devildisturbed:

If I may ask, what number of posts do i have to get to?

I forget exactly which is why I put "certain number of posts." :laugh: I'll have to check as I did quite a while ago.

Haha, sorry about that, I didn't see it as that, I thought you were trying to be secretive, you don't gotta take the time out to figure it out if you don't want to, I'll just see when I get there. :devildisturbed: