Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Hazardous

Some Sites

5 posts in this topic

I was wondering if I can maybe get a little list of some weird sites, I know you guys have them posted around on here, I'm just requesting links so they can be a bit easier to find, also, I'm afraid to search for sites myself, only because I have no programming skills, no, whatever skill it's called where you can fight a virus or anything, you know, like hack status, if that's more clear. I just don't want to find something that'll fuck me over after I check it out, I trust that the sites you guys post are legit, I've checked a few, so.. I'm going to stop rambling, thank you for taking the time out to read this and thank you for your help.

We used to have a whole database going but scrapped it after a lot of the sites started no longer working, and there was a lack of new ones that were worth investigating.

Don't be afraid to look yourself. Just don't install anything if any site you find asks you to, and do an anti-spyware scan afterwards just to be on the safe side.

I see and I know what you're talking about, some of the sites that people have posted on here are dead, a major bummer on my side. I want to start looking for sites, but I don't even know how to start, any suggestions? Also, I have AVG, is that a good enough anti-spyware to use to scan?