Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Nexus

Posting Guidelines

5 posts in this topic

When posting, write an actual thought down. Not just "Hm", "oh", "lol", "wtf" and things along that line. Write at least two or three words on your thoughts reguarding the posts/topic. Please, just stop the 2 letter comments just so you can get your post count up.

No post whores on these forums!

I've noticed that too and is it really necessary? Please try to make constructive posts. You have the spam forum for unregulated posting. If it continues i'll make it so that it will only let you post if the responses are 20 characters or over.

One or two "lol"'s are Ok, but when it gets to the same person going

1st post: "Lol"

2nd post: "That was funny"

3rd post: "Where did you find this?"

4th post: "I want to know because it's funny"

5th post: "Lol"

Just, stuff like that has been going on and it needs to stop. And by the way, I don't think that you should make a character count minimum to post, but I'll just warn people who multi-post from now on..

One or two "lol"'s are Ok, but when it gets to the same person going

1st post: "Lol"

2nd post: "That was funny"

3rd post: "Where did you find this?"

4th post: "I want to know because it's funny"

5th post: "Lol"

Just, stuff like that has been going on and it needs to stop. And by the way, I don't think that you should make a character count minimum to post, but I'll just warn people who multi-post from now on..

okay, well i guess that does make sense...

Its up to you. Whatever makes your job easier is ok by me. :wink: