Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Lord_Of_Spoon

ADD ME !!

30 posts in this topic

SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST ON EON8

AND ON MY SPACE!!!!!!!!!! URL IS ON MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ

Just pirate a copy of myspace friend blaster and with a little work you can have over a thousand friends. I still have like 1,200 pending friend requests. :laugh:

I've thought about that , but i kinda what to keep half of the

people on my myspace, people that i know....

Yeah I don't blame you. The reason I did it because I thought myspace would be a good advertising medium.

The only way to get great adverting on myspace is to be on the front home page....Or in the edit profile page....Thats where a few of my friends advertise the Phishing sites ....yes i know thats illegal , but my dumbass friend are retarded enough to do it.. Been down that road..

I thinks its alot like yahoo.... you have to pay$$ so much money...I not positive but i think yahoo is somewhere around 25,000 for a week worth of adverting on the front page....myspace may be different ,maybe around 2,000. Idk you'll have to contact myspace bro....

Well in that case forget it. If I even had that kind of money I wouldn't give it to either of 'em. :laugh:

As it is i'm going to have to add the advertisements back to the top of the board here.

one of my old websites i got paid $25 a month to advertise them...but i could care less now....

Thats not bad....at least it something ... Id rather have some money than none at all..

I don't have to pay for it, which is a good thing. but i never get anyone on the site.....Besides its Free Speech on marijuana...i don't think that you want it on Eon8. Bad for business...Not very many people think its a good thing, even tho you can help caner with it and other medical problems....But everyone has an opinion

site:

http://marijuanausa.page.tl/

Yeah good point...

You should talk to member Fridge. I'll bet you both share some similar views on the subject. :wink: