Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Nexus

Edgar Cayce

9 posts in this topic

i doubt it if u got that off of wikipedia bc ny1 can post false info. nd i dont blieve in most of that psycic bull s**t

Sigh... This is why, my friend, you always do your own research instead of being ignorant and jumping to conclusions. While I believe that being psychic is a real possibility, that is because I've researched it and experienced various things that lead me to believe it. I won't try to convince you, but here's the organization dedicated to this "Edgar Cayce" person. Apparently they think it's real enough.

http://www.edgarcayce.org/

And here's some information from their "about" page.

http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/edgarcayce.aspx

that still doesnt change my opinion on psycics. i think their just ppl begging 4 attention

Sigh... Closed minded and ignorant of the limitless possibilities of these universe is no way to go through life.

i blieve in the supernatural but 2 a limit. some things i blieve in but some i dont such as pyscic...ness...or w/e u wanna call it

Being psychic is known by many names. Being telepathic, having telekinetic abilities, etc etc etc. I still maintain that people do well to be skeptical, but once evidence shows itself, not be ignorant.

I saw this shit on TV, the wiki page was only for a bit of info. If one really wanted to get more info, they could.

i have changed my opinion somewhat on psycics due to several tv shows i saw about them helping find dead bodies and some other things that point toward psycic...ness