Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
ipressthebuttons

I need to leave.

27 posts in this topic

I need to get someone out of my life. She might leave the forum as well... but if I know her, she likely won't.

Don't ban me. I like this forum. I hope to eventually come back. But for as long as she's here, I'm afraid I cannot be here. Even if she's not even an active member.

I was wondering where you've been. It's ok do what you need to do and come back when you can. We'll be here when you do. :smile:

Its supposed to happen this Tuesday. I'm going to message the person who claims that we're supposed to a day or two before and see if he has any updates.

Do not bring your personal life to E8. We pride ourselves on that type of thing.

That's why I am considering leaving. But I'll continue to post. If drama of any kind starts, I promise I'll leave. And if I don't, ban me. I don't wanna bring problems here.

Its a forum called that I was thinking of adding. Its an unmoderated forum where members can go to fight with one another. Its also a place threads that turn into flame wars will be moved to.

Its a forum called that I was thinking of adding. Its an unmoderated forum where members can go to fight with one another. Its also a place threads that turn into flame wars will be moved to.

I don't wanna fight with her, I want to never see her again. And if we did fight, it wouldn't be something any of you would want to see, and it's not anything I want any of you to see.

I'm trying to avoid conflict.

She, i mean, him, no wait, i mean that has been placed on a vacation again? after his next temp ban, you should perma ban him