Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EchoElite

Anayone got a ps3?, if so, what games do you like for it?

12 posts in this topic

i don't have all of the above. i don't even have a cell phone. i'm living in the dark ages.

I'm pretty cheap, so I bought a Wii.  Far less expensive.

However, I have played a PS3 at various places and times.  I really enjoyed Burnout Paradise and Call of Duty on it.  Plus, if MAG turns out to be as good as they claim, I suspect that will be a strong title.

i heard that cod modern warfare was pretty wicked. i even heard that some troops coming back from iraq or whatever had flashbacks when they played modern warfare. is that true?

i heard that cod modern warfare was pretty wicked. i even heard that some troops coming back from iraq or whatever had flashbacks when they played modern warfare. is that true?

Haven't heard anything about the flashbacks, but it is a pretty fun game I suppose.  I suck at it, but it's enjoyable.

Call Of Duty4, Call Of Duty: World At War, Mercenaries 2, Battlefield Bad Company, Little Big Planet, Fall Out 3, Breaking Point, Tiger Woods 09, Saints Row 2

Quote"I Live To Play"

- Nerds