Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
ipressthebuttons

I'm making an "emergency kit"

8 posts in this topic

I have a SD card that is 1gb. It just has things on it that I may need in case my system goes down and I get on a computer that isn't mine.

Also keep in mind that it likely won't have internet. I put a browser on the SD card in case it DOES have internet, but otherwise I want things that work without the internet.

So far this is what I have on it:

AVG anti-virus

Gimp 2.0 image editor

Winrar

CCleaner.exe

Regedit.exe

A midi editor

A web browser and proxy program

What I need:

A good open-source music player

A game or a program to pass the time

Give me suggestions for anything. I have 1gb to store information on, but also keep in mind that a large portion of it is compressed into .rar files because I have winrar on it. So I have a lot of room.

A good game? what kinda game you into? RPG? RTS? TBS? FPS?

lol that sounds nerdy. but a game that doesnt require lotsa space, thats fun to play is risk..

but if ur more into the punchem kill em, go with a side scroller or a mortal combat type one...

um, what are you interested in specifically? whats your type of game?