Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Nexus

Wow.

31 posts in this topic

I'm surprised that place is even still up. I don't know if its still like this but back when the free .tk domains started the sites only stayed active if they got a certain amount of traffic.

One of these days i'll have to read through all the pages. The funny thing is I watched the Eon8 video tonight and was going to go there to see if that place still existed... weird.

Yeah, all they are is like a geocities account but you get an actual domain name that ends in .tk. Back when they first started the sites only stayed active if they got a certain number of traffic every month. I don't know if thats how it still works or not.

20 pages? Wow. It really goes to show what curiosity will do to a person, especially with a site that tries to make itself look immensely cryptic. I guess few can resist the appeal of a good mystery.

Its kind of a long story. I normally don't like to be one of those people who yell "Google it!" But that would be your best bet in this instance. The super short version is that it was a major internet event that happened in 2006. After it was all said and done with I acquired the domain name and turned it into a message board.

http://www.eon8crack.tk/

There's over 20 pages of information collected.

I'm surprised that place is even still up. I don't know if its still like this but back when the free .tk domains started the sites only stayed active if they got a certain amount of traffic.

One of these days i'll have to read through all the pages. The funny thing is I watched the Eon8 video tonight and was going to go there to see if that place still existed... weird.

Haha, this is how slow I was on finding out about Eon8, I'm not sure if it's just me, but the 20 pages of information seems to be gone and I'm also WAY behind on sites and domains and whatnot. What the hell are .tk domains and where can I find that Eon8 video?

Haha, this is how slow I was on finding out about Eon8, I'm not sure if it's just me, but the 20 pages of information seems to be gone and I'm also WAY behind on sites and domains and whatnot. What the hell are .tk domains and where can I find that Eon8 video?

I think a .tk domain name is for turkish or something (like .us is for the us)

I'm not sure which video you are referring to but I'm sure you can just YouTube or Google some info up. There's also this informational video for E8 that I created:

I think a .tk domain name is for turkish or something (like .us is for the us)

I'm not sure which video you are referring to but I'm sure you can just YouTube or Google some info up. There's also this informational video for E8 that I created:

Ah, I see, it basically tells which region the domain is stationed or created at, just like .uk is for United Kingdom, I understand now.

Dude! You made those documentary's? I saw the Eon8 one after The Slender Man one, that one scared the SHIT out of me, I watched like 17 clips of Marble Hornets and every time I saw him, I'd jump, don't think I can finish it, if I do, than I'm watching it during the day. I was actually going to post the Eon8 video, saying that that's how I found out about it in the first place, but I couldn't figure out how to post a video here. All I want to really say is thank you for helping me discover this site, I'm glad I was looking up The Slender Man and found your other video.

Haha, no problem man, just trying to get the word out there about E8.

Well you did a good job with me, your Slender Man docu. creeped me the fuck out though, I keep thinking I'm seeing him when I'm going upstairs at like 2 in the morning.

As you can see the OP was about 3 years old.