Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Zielak

Quick reply box please?

15 posts in this topic

Could adminstrators install the quick reply box? It is really useful, you know.

Well what I do know is that I can turn that feature on, but there has to be more then one or two people interested in it. If its something that a bunch of people want i'll turn it on. :smile:

No its either on or off. Though I think if I enable it members have the ability to hide it. I'm not exactly sure.

Ok its been turned on. To enable it to automatically be open all the time go to your user control panel -> Options -> Board Settings -> Posting Settings -> Open Fast Reply automatically when available? -> Yes

I don't know why Invision decided to call it fast reply when its generally known as quick reply but whatever. :tongue: