Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Fridge

Pitch me a plot...

13 posts in this topic

I'm a decent writer, for those who were around to read the Ziox thing, if you like that, you'll like pretty much anything I write. I'm a natural storyteller, and I've got quite a few styles at doing it.

The only problem is, when I try to just make up a story, it ends up being droll and I lose interest quickly, or I can't come up with what happens next and I abandon the project.

I need a new "plot guy" and I'm looking at you!

So pitch a plot to me and if I like it enough, I'll get started on a story for it.

In fact, now that Zielak's on the board, I might be able to sweettalk him into rallying up an animation team (WHAT? I'd help.) and we could make some nifty cartoons.

But yeah, just pitch me some plots. What you should post here are basic story outline, and if I like it, send me some details over PM (to avoid ruining any surprises) and we'll work with it from there.

I'm great with short stories, and suspense is also good, but I'm not afraid to get silly (to a point) with some stories, if it's warranted.

Just make an E8 cartoon thing that only people from E8 would understand. If I didn't know why something was funny, I'd be inclined to find out!

Make a story about a black hole. A fictional story about what the inside of a black hole looks like.

Make a bunch of RUGGED SPACE MARINES get sucked into a black hole or something.

aw man!! best plot... space marines go into a black hole... and find a different world filled with people... and A space marine has some type of cold or something that infects the people or w/e and makes them ZOMBIES!! omg im sweating just thinking about it!

chainsaw to the head ending.... mm servival and stuff... like dawn of the dead only like... A NIGHTMARE OF BLACKNESS AND ZOMBIE DEMONS I can c the title now...

Lost In Deep Hell

coming early 2010

'Animation team' - well said, I don't think I could animate whole thing alone anymore D: (I got lazy about animating..)

About the plot, you need a brand new story, right?

My opinion is: no zombies, usual space adventure, alien invasion and so on, because those ideas are overused.

In fact it's pretty hard to come up with an original idea (I myself have only one but It's the secret project)... Hmm.

plot not for you, sorry

I also thought up some in-line plots already. Tell me what you think.

I am a writer as well my friend, and that reminds me that I am currently working on a novel. It's going to be a long and very painful endeavor, as I am lazy. But I'm going to write some short fiction eventually.

Lucky me, I have what people like to call "creativity," meaning making up stories is no problem for me. Sticking with them is the issue.

I am a writer as well my friend, and that reminds me that I am currently working on a novel. It's going to be a long and very painful endeavor, as I am lazy. But I'm going to write some short fiction eventually.

Lucky me, I have what people like to call "creativity," meaning making up stories is no problem for me. Sticking with them is the issue.

The same is true with me, friend. Sometimes I lose track of the story if I'm not fully engrossed and interested in it.

Help! I'm lost in the novelist talk!

This guy has a cat, the cat may talk, but only if he allows it to. This story is about the mystery of the slave-talking cat. There is also a robot somewhere in the plot. This guy happens to be 180 years old. The year just so happens to be 192 years from now (180 years after 2012). Sarah Palin was elected president in 2012 and destroyed half the North American continent with nukes. She used a computer program to plot the nukes course, but she had a virus in it. She had no firewall or virus protection or internet condoms. Internet condoms were a new type of hardware firewall that plugged into the ethernet port. The moon is now green of sickness and revulsion at the earth. The last word is "RAWR".

Help! I'm lost in the novelist talk!

This guy has a cat, the cat may talk, but only if he allows it to. This story is about the mystery of the slave-talking cat. There is also a robot somewhere in the plot. This guy happens to be 180 years old. The year just so happens to be 192 years from now (180 years after 2012). Sarah Palin was elected president in 2012 and destroyed half the North American continent with nukes. She used a computer program to plot the nukes course, but she had a virus in it. She had no firewall or virus protection or internet condoms. Internet condoms were a new type of hardware firewall that plugged into the ethernet port. The moon is now green of sickness and revulsion at the earth. The last word is "RAWR".

That's a terrible plot and you know it :/

even as a joke it's bad. Stop being dumb D:

Stop being mean -Kremlin

That's a terrible plot and you know it :/

even as a joke it's bad. Stop being dumb D:

lol sorry. I just wrote anything ridonkulous that came to mind then.