Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
ipressthebuttons

I have been in Disney World.

13 posts in this topic

I got a pikachu shirt, like the one here

http://www.dezigned4u.co.uk/pikachu-face-t-shirt-494-p.asp

minus the weird, crappy, creepy animu style character wearing it.

I also got a Pirates of the Caribbean shirt and jacket.

Also it's IMPOSSIBLE to find this crap online as far as I can tell. Except the pikachu shirt. That is an amazing shirt by the way. I'm wearing it now. In fact, I wore it for a day in Disney World.

One time while wearing it in Disney World, a little girl walked past me pointing at me and saying "Look, it's Pikachu!" That was amusing.

Last time I went there I got a Pirates of the Caribbean shirt as well. I only wore it a few times before it got too small for me.

(I merged your two topics btw)

Last time I went there I got a Pirates of the Caribbean shirt as well. I only wore it a few times before it got too small for me.

(I merged your two topics btw)

Delete my second post if you would... since I can't. Not any more, anyway. You merged my topics awful sloppily :[

Wow, how incredibly thoughtful of you. You can email them to me if you like. :tongue:

Hey did you go to Universal Studios as well? I did and went on the Back to the Future ride, Men in Black ride, Jaws ride, Disaster ride, and the Twister ride.

Wow, how incredibly thoughtful of you. You can email them to me if you like. :tongue:

Hey did you go to Universal Studios as well? I did and went on the Back to the Future ride, Men in Black ride, Jaws ride, Disaster ride, and the Twister ride.

No.

Sounds extremely fun.

Yeah it was a pretty good time. It was something like 3 or 4 years ago. It was the first time going back to Disney World since I was seven.

Especially little kids. :sick: When I went on the Jaws ride there was some kid who was actually retarded and thought it was real thus they screamed and cried the whole time.

I was forced to go myself but ended up having a better time then I thought. It still sucked though.

Especially little kids. :sick: When I went on the Jaws ride there was some kid who was actually retarded and thought it was real thus they screamed and cried the whole time.

I was forced to go myself but ended up having a better time then I thought. It still sucked though.

Oh god, no.