Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EON8

YouTube Korea

10 posts in this topic

Has YouTube been coming up in Korean for anybody else? Its been redirecting me to YouTube Korea for the past two days now.

Has YouTube been coming up in Korean for anybody else? Its been redirecting me to YouTube Korea for the past two days now.

It's your IP. They think it's Korean for some reason. At one point they thought I was from the UK.

Doesn't youtube have option to pick your language permanently?

I'm not getting the regular site with korean text but the actual korean youtube. So changing it to english doesn't help much.

I figured out that its something with my computer. I went there on my laptop, and also on another computer I have. Both bring me to youtube.com and not redirect me to kr.youtube.com. Now I just have to figure out whats cauing it.

Or maybee, your system was installed as a korean copy of os.... U: don't know