Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EON8

First Moon landing.

21 posts in this topic

It's about time someone supports our moon landing.  Something that people tend not to take into consideration is the fact that there is really no way to keep EVERYONE associated from talking.  There were so many people involved in the moon landing, odds are that one person would talk.  That's how it works usually... someone talks and ruins everything.

no way... WE LANDED ON THE MOON!!

-lloyd christmas, dumb and dumber.

haha!  :D

Ha, I remember that part. Wasn't it when he was leaving the bar and saw the newspaper on the wall?

haha yeah. he had a date and thought it was at 10 am instead of 10 pm. haha good stuff.

if we didn't really walk on the moon they would do it "again" to find out new stuff, but we haven't so they obviously really did go there and know it's absolutely nothing important.

One of the times they were on the moon they put a ranging laser on it. It points back at earth. This way they can track the distance that the moon pulls away from us each year. Its kind of unsettling to think that the moon is drifting further and further away from earth.

One of the times they were on the moon they put a ranging laser on it. It points back at earth. This way they can track the distance that the moon pulls away from us each year. Its kind of unsettling to think that the moon is drifting further and further away from earth.

Conspiracies like these ruin the whole image of conspiracy theorists. Theories like this are usually created by silly anti-government people who have no idea what they are talking about.

Thats true. Its usually just crack pots and not people who are really on to something.

i believe we landed on the moon. they even proved it on mythbusters

Hehe... Mythbusters...

Anyways. I'm fairly certain the first moon landing was real, but soon it won't really matter at all 'cause apparently they are plotting a second trip in the near future.

yea nd that should wipe out all conspiracy theories about the moon

Nah, stubborn people will still believe what they want to believe. I'm sure people will just say that the government has better graphics software and made better fakes.

You know something, i've never thought of that before. Maybe humans aren't the first race to inhabit Earth.