Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EON8

Haunted places near you

46 posts in this topic

wow there's alot of haunted places in arizona i never really knew about. some of them i've actually had a chance to experience but this list is pretty long. i should go check them out on my spare time. thanks!  :)

You're welcome. :)

Its not updated very often so it has a lot of outdated information. But it still gives you a general idea of whats out there.

My cousin once took me to this haunted abandoned small house in the middle of a field once. It was very weird and unsettling. The white lead infested paint was peeling off of the walls and we found several bullet holes in the wall throughout the whole house. We visited the place in the middle of the day, however as soon as I see my cousin again I will go back there and take my camera with me to show you guys. It really is a treat for the paranormal feigns like myself. We have know knowledge on the history of the building, but my cousin believes there was a murder suicide there in the early 60s (according to my grandfather who lived in the area).

I haven't see any manifestation of spiritual activity in the area, but I am getting very weird vibes every time I go in the area.

As I mentioned above next time I venture out there I will bring my camera with me an I will write about it here.

thanks for the site. i just found out that my uncles construction company is working at a haunted place this week and im gonna go 2 check it out. the place - kings park psyciatric center. i will post anything i experience in this topic

lol wtf, it says there's a witch buried in one of the old cemeteries in old katy.

lol. well there are old and modern witches who practice wicken or however its spelt but nobody really knows if thaT...'religion'...really works

The Stanley hotel is supposed to be haunted and was Stephen Kings inspiration for The Shining.