Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EON8

untitled.com

6 posts in this topic

So here we go.
Findings for untitled.com

I'll do a whois, first.

Registrant:
Sandebert, Fredrik

ATTN: UNTITLED.COM
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA 20172-0447

Domain Name: UNTITLED.COM

Administrative Contact :
Sandebert, Fredrik
w859h8c878c@networksolutionsprivateregistration.com
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA 20172-0447
Phone: 570-708-8780

Technical Contact :
Sandebert, Fredrik
w859h8c878c@networksolutionsprivateregistration.com
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA 20172-0447
Phone: 570-708-8780

Record expires on 18-Jun-2011
Record created on 19-Jun-1997
Database last updated on 26-Jun-2006

So Fredrik Sandebert. I could not find his phone number (the area code is actually a Pennsylvania, not Virginia, code!) on yellowbook.com, nor his name. I'm going with it being a fake name but I do find someone using it on the web:
Here are some links of things by or about him:

He wants Swedish spellchecking

Possibly for a site like this? (Here's an email address tied to the account: fredrik.sandebert@drupal.org)

I'm kind of not feeling like all of these are the same person. Whatever. Continuing...
There's a post on here by a Fredrik Sandebert. You'll have to search for it, though.

A game called real15?

Search for him on here, too. Sweden, IT Manager. Meaning he's good with computers?

OMG HE'S REALLY HIM. LOOK AT THE EMAIL. He likes to play the sims. XD

Here's my google search for untitled.com. I have not read through these all the way yet. This is pretty frustrating because all of the stupid YTMNDs about it. D:< GG, ytmnd. GG.

Discussion at Unfiction

There are a lot of pages that point out a worm or virus called untitled.com

This forum is now dead, but it's cached.

Here's the post:

I joined the group way back when at a time when it was small (3 people). It now has over 50 members and about 48% of them are Second Life members. Ginko was made by a member of this group. Untitled.com wasn't originally connected with Second Life but a majority of our members were totally addicted to it after Prok came along. The FIC is the group which is connected with both Untitled.com and Second Life.

A majority of the major scandles and attacks in Second Life were carried out by FIC members. Ginko is just one of them and a majority of land spam within Second Life is also connected.

Ginko steals around 2.3% of all funds each month. Most members don't even know it and the taken money doesn't even show up on records some times. Some things on SLBoutique and SecondServer are also related with the FIC. Objects that contain nothing which are sold on these online shopping areas usually have a connection to Untitled.com members.

I also know a Grid attack is being planned but I don't know much about it. People have been working on these particle based weapons which some how affect no object creation areas.

I have almost nothing to do with the FIC spin-off of Untitled.com. I was only involved with Second Life during the Zack Cline and Kool Zuma periods.

You may want to ask Prok more about this. S(he) may know more then I do.

Additionally this was found http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4066893.stm also, which explains untitled a little more.

I guess with those put together, it's solved!

Research thanks to Anonymous Loli & Kremlin

This is a wierd site...since its not decorated im guessing its military/govt linked wether its us govt or not. I hav 1 question. What is a YMTND or howevr u spell it?

FIC could stand 4 several dif things ->-> Fair Isaac Corp., First International Computer Inc., Fogarty International Center, or Fellowship for International Community. I didnt try searching these or any other info provided bc im using my itouch rite now but 2moro i will try 2 find more on this site.

This is a wierd site...since its not decorated im guessing its military/govt linked wether its us govt or not. I hav 1 question. What is a YMTND or howevr u spell it?

YTMND is short for You're the Man Now, Dog. A YTMND (used as a noun) is referring to one of the single-page jokes/musings/witticisms/garbage (mostly the latter) that come from the website. Check it out for yourself for an example. As far as Untitled.com, it is, in fact, a very interesting but disappointingly plain webpage. I use only "webpage" 'cause I can't exactly log in, now, can I?

FIC could stand 4 several dif things ->-> Fair Isaac Corp., First International Computer Inc., Fogarty International Center, or Fellowship for International Community. I didnt try searching these or any other info provided bc im using my itouch rite now but 2moro i will try 2 find more on this site.

FIC in this case stands for "Feted Inner Core", and is a stupid term made up by Prok to indicate people who got "unfair" attention and perks from the creators of Second Life.

The events described in that cached post are at least two or more years old... Ginko is long gone.

Yes, I'm an ex Second Life nerd.