Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EON8

geek.net

3 posts in this topic

It's nothing but a site that says nothing. Seriously, it is empty except for the words, "Sorry, nothing to see here." There's absolutely nothing on his server. A whois search gave me the name Robert Hayden. Robert Hayden was a poet who died in 1980, can't be him. However, there is another Robert Hayden.

Robert A. Hayden is the inventor of the old Geek Code. It's a code to display many aspects of your life in a quick little pattern that many used to memorize.

Geek code: http://www.geekcode.com/geek.html#type

It's actually pretty cool, I might make mine later.

Robert more than likely just set-up the website to get the e-mail address. If someone wants to go deeper, go ahead, but there's really nothing to see.

Research thanks to Beverage

What the hell are geek codes?? I saw a few on there that indicate some things that have to do with hacking, but I could be wrong, barely started with it on HTS.