Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EON8

ergonomicon.com

2 posts in this topic

Ergonomicon was something mentioned in another one of the sites, though I'm not sure which. So I entered in ergonomicon.com

It's pretty strange, I clicked to try and search and found out it's just an image!

So there's another weird one.

I am searching for more and more weird sites, so I'll be using this thread to introduce them. I hope no one minds. :p

EDIT: I've highlighted the page to find some things written on it. Those are:

11deep, concept.

text.

(image)

image with number 11

d's avatar (email)

Edit 2: A whois brought up this:

It was created August 4, 2007, and expires on the same date in 2009. The guy who owns it is David Patino, whom I have yet to google. I'll do that now.

Ah, yep. He's just an artist. http://www.davidpatino.com/

Research thanks to Anonymous Loli

I cannot recall where, but I do remember the term 'ergonomicon' coming up in a few places, and thinking about how it reminded me of the necronomicon. I guess I'd like to ponder if the two were related if it wasn't just cyber-artistry.