Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EON8

esoterictree.com

12 posts in this topic

Mailing Address

Esoteric Tree

710 W Franklin St. #6003E

Richmond, Virginia 23220

United States

&

Eric Vinyard

3 N 18th St. Apt B

Richmond, Virginia 23223

United States

(757) 672-2047

Admin@EsotericTree.com & eric@chinagreenelvis.com

Used to have a blog here: http://esoterictree.com/experience/

A long time ago I sent an email off to the person in the information above. At the time esoterictree was a weird site of somebody who was into art and music. The response I got said that they just acquired the site and the information above was of the old owner. I forgot if the new owner said what they were going to do with the site.

I just decided to go their again and now its just a black page with a phone keypad that scrolls disconnected along the top.

We need to continue researching this site.

I remember this site, it was mostly discussions about indie music and local artist posting their shit up, you could comment on the art as well as post your own both music and entire art portfolio

Now it has a nice upside down peace symbol and a login box...Try and modify the script to not have a login box and see if you can't just bypass the login portion. IDK how to do Java, but if anyone does, it's probably fairly simple.

When you click login it says "The login feature is currently disabled" and reloads the page.

I did that already to see what the image directory was so I could see what other images were on the site. But it just shows a blank page so apparently they must be protected in some fashion.

They seem to be running on a secure server as well, Only two ports were open and their host site is --->linhost159.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net

I see that somebody signed up today with the username esoteric2009. If you're the owner of said site please fill us in if you don't mind. :wink:

It was an indie music and art site. Then somebody else bought the domain name and possibly tried to make something strange out of it but gave up.