Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EON8

Official Eon8 merchandise

106 posts in this topic

Sometime around a year ago I opened a cafepress shop with http://www.cafepress.com/officialeon8 Eon8 merchandise. I then ordered a bunch of stuff to make sure that the quality was acceptable. The items came in and im happy to say that the stuff was better than expected! My other reason for ordering some things was so I could take pictures of the actual items. This way you can see exactly what you would be purchasing. I would also like to thank member Hebi Aikouka for helping me with the graphics.

The camera I used back at the time was old, malfunctioned, and the batteries were going dead. So the image quality doesn't do the items justice.

Large mug

largemugqn2.jpg

largemugclosepj7.jpg

Magnet

magnetae9.jpg

Coaster

coasterjz7.jpg

Mouse Pad

mousepad1cl4.jpg

mousepad2xc9.jpg

Well there you have it. The mug is phenomenal with nothing negative to say about it. The magnet is phenomenal with nothing negative to say about it. The coaster is great. It is printed on a ceramic tile. Like one found in a bathroom. The only negative thing about it is some of the lines in the globe don't show up but doesn't detract from its overall appearance. The best out of everything is the mouse pad. Now that is truly phenomenal! Which is ironic since it is the most representative of Eon8.

I may eventually get the mouse pad, my cat threw up on my old one and since I use an optical mouse I've just been using my desk.

Just a thought, is it possible to get black mugs and put images on them? I think that would fit a bit better.

Not when I made the stuff you couldn't or I would of went with black for sure. I don't know if Cafepress has changed anything recently because I haven't logged into my account in like 9 months. I should really go and check it out.

yeah, I mean white is nice, but black would eliminate the box the logo is in and look spiffy, unless we did a redesign and made a white variant, but that would be weird.

Yeah thats the only way to do it.

I found these three other Cafepress stores trying to make money off us. :P

http://www.cafepress.com/remainsofeon8 I think the person who set this store up was a member here.

http://www.cafepress.com/eon8store Decided to make their own logo. ::)

http://www.cafepress.com/idwearthat/2808073 Same thing here. ::)

Those stores have been around since the inception of Eon8. But its still potentially taking away business from me. So since i'm such a miserable bastard and would find pleasure in having them closed, I think i'll fire off some emails to Cafepress when i'm bored one night. ;D

Sometime around a year ago I opened a cafepress shop with [iurl=http://www.cafepress.com/officialeon8]Eon8 merchandise.[/iurl] I then ordered a bunch of stuff to make sure that the quality was acceptable. The items came in and im happy to say that the stuff was better than expected! My other reason for ordering some things was so I could take pictures of the actual items. This way you can see exactly what you would be purchasing. I would also like to thank member Hebi Aikouka for helping me with the graphics.

The camera I used back at the time was old, malfunctioned, and the batteries were going dead. So the image quality doesn't do the items justice.

Large mug

largemugqn2.jpg

largemugclosepj7.jpg

Magnet

magnetae9.jpg

Coaster

coasterjz7.jpg

Mouse Pad

mousepad1cl4.jpg

mousepad2xc9.jpg

Well there you have it. The mug is phenomenal with nothing negative to say about it. The magnet is phenomenal with nothing negative to say about it. The coaster is great. It is printed on a ceramic tile. Like one found in a bathroom. The only negative thing about it is some of the lines in the globe don't show up but doesn't detract from its overall appearance. The best out of everything is the mouse pad. Now that is truly phenomenal! Which is ironic since it is the most representative of Eon8.

Dude, you SHOULD hook up with OBEY™ Giant, maybe get them to make some shirt designs or an Official Eon8 Poster. :shock:

a FUCKING swell idea I think. And may I suggest actually thinking about it, please.

What is OBEY™ Giant? Do they have a website?

http://obeygiant.com/

http://www.obeyclothing.com/

Well, to start off, I guess the company originaly started propaganda engineering with posters, maybe in the WW2 era, not very popular or even known at the time, and lost its revenue during the 70's, but reapearing in 1989 as a poster/art producer and has conjugated into a political, comedic propaganda machine.

They contributed to Led Zeppelin's newest album, Mothership, creating that noticeable cover art for the live album.

ledzs7.jpg

And the most famous art at the time is there impresion of Obama during his candidacy.

obamaobeyoz1.png

ObeyObama-1.jpg

They also get big deals to work with, one example would be the famous 1984 book cover art they applied:

poster_1984_lrg.jpg

So yea, there a big clothing/propaganda production company, popular among the masses.

I sent them an email about it. I figure i'll get one of two responses... None or telling me sure for a few thousand $$$$

I sent them an email about it. I figure i'll get one of two responses... None or telling me sure for a few thousand $$$$

Naw they've done some 'little' local stuff here in houston before, for like jazz clubs and Bars (basically logo/art desiging)

and these little places cant afford grand numbers being thrown at them, believe me, I used to work at Red Cat Cafe and they proposed the ideo to Obey. im not sure of the total payment made, but i can insure you it wasnt too fancy.

Um, I guess you should be VERY PRETENTIOUS of Eon8 in the email, and aknowlegde the desire for both clothing/poster ideas at a decent price or so.

Btw im eNzo...made a new account

Nope nothing yet. :indifferent:

well, idk but maybe try getting in touch with the little guys at the company and see if they can be of service :wink:

Nope nothing yet. :indifferent:

anything yet? if not, email them again and just ask for pricing...

I will but if they didn't respond to my other two emails i'm not optimistic about a third. I guess giving me the cold shoulder means they're not interested. :indifferent:

I will but if they didn't respond to my other two emails i'm not optimistic about a third. I guess giving me the cold shoulder means they're not interested. :indifferent:

here I'll have a look around at the people over at OBEY and get you on the right track about Eon8 merch.

Those mousepads are the kind you expect to see on every desk in some deserted, suspicious office. And the mugs every now and again, I suppose. Eon8 would make a great name for an evil dystopian-future corporation, now that I think about it.