Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EON8

The 1 Second Film

13 posts in this topic

2 questions. 1. What is the 1 sec film? Nd 2. What charity is it 4? The eon8 website rite?

Here I go again, pretending I know what the fork I'm talking about.

1) Dunno what the 1 sec film is, but I presume it's either a non-existent thing for the sake of having something to "sell" (more like donate too). Could be mistaken, I don't look into these things much.

2) Your guess, which I've highlighted, is right.

Ty. But how can i become a higher rank? Such as bronze member or regular member?

I replied to another post of yours where you asked the same question. You just continue to post to/reply to/create relevant topics and generally be a contributing member of the website. It's more a sign of seniority based on your number of posts than a competition or rank. For instance: If I had posted as much as I have in recent weeks, for the entire time I've been a member (going on a year now or so), I'd have a couple hundred posts at least and more than likely have one or two more than one of those boxes you see under my name that currently notify others of my "newbie" status.

The 1 Second Film is kind of a stupid concept. You can read about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_1_Second_Film

I forget the exact details but basically they're going to show some artwork for a second. The rest of the "movie" will be the names of every single person whos donated. They've been trying for years now to raise enough money in order to reach the goal.

So its one second of some artwork and then over an hour of credits. It will probably be over two hours of credits by the time the donation goal is reached.

The 1 Second Film is kind of a stupid concept. You can read about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_1_Second_Film

I forget the exact details but basically they're going to show some artwork for a second. The rest of the "movie" will be the names of every single person whos donated. They've been trying for years now to raise enough money in order to reach the goal.

So its one second of some artwork and then over an hour of credits. It will probably be over two hours of credits by the time the donation goal is reached.

since ur the admin i was hoping u can answer this on this site whats dimension 8 under restricted access?

Its a place where members who have 500+ posts have access to. Don't worry there isn't much in it at this time.

Its a place where members who have 500+ posts have access to. Don't worry there isn't much in it at this time.

Sigh... If only I'd been posting this much back when I joined in '08. I'd be up there right now. Though you tell us there isn't much in it, and I don't doubt it, my curiosity makes it one helluva problem for me to not have access yet.

haha yea. this website has a really cool setup. i can see y some ppl would be creeped out by it if they didnt no what is was or is. the whole timer thing probably scared the crap outta evry1. i wish i was able 2 share in the fun :(

haha yea. this website has a really cool setup. i can see y some ppl would be creeped out by it if they didnt no what is was or is. the whole timer thing probably scared the crap outta evry1. i wish i was able 2 share in the fun :(

I know how you feel, wishing you were able to share in the fun.

(At least I think I know what you mean. Haha.)

I was 13 when the Eon8 project came into effect, so, like almost every other kid at that age around that time, I wasn't "allowed" on the internet, shit, now knowing that I missed the countdown, I'm fuckin' pissed!

Oh well, it's better to find out about it later than never, right? Now I'm able to bask in the glory of being a part of the Eon8 domain and I'm damn proud of that.. Now I just need to post more so I can get to the damned "Restricted Access" forums.. GIVE'S ME MORE REASON TO EARN MY WAY THERE! I got the patience of a moose, so I'll be there in no time.. I hope. Haha!

(I know, HORRIBLE comparisons.)

I know how you feel, wishing you were able to share in the fun.

(At least I think I know what you mean. Haha.)

I was 13 when the Eon8 project came into effect, so, like almost every other kid at that age around that time, I wasn't "allowed" on the internet, shit, now knowing that I missed the countdown, I'm fuckin' pissed!

Oh well, it's better to find out about it later than never, right? Now I'm able to bask in the glory of being a part of the Eon8 domain and I'm damn proud of that.. Now I just need to post more so I can get to the damned "Restricted Access" forums.. GIVE'S ME MORE REASON TO EARN MY WAY THERE! I got the patience of a moose, so I'll be there in no time.. I hope. Haha!

(I know, HORRIBLE comparisons.)

Glad to know someone is legitimately interested in ol' E8

As for the restricted section there's not much there (though what is will BLOW your MIND) and I imagine you should get access soon enough if you contribute to the forums.

GL :P

Glad to know someone is legitimately interested in ol' E8

As for the restricted section there's not much there (though what is will BLOW your MIND) and I imagine you should get access soon enough if you contribute to the forums.

GL :P

Oh, definitely, I've always been a person who loved conspiracy type things, even though Eon8 wasn't really much of a conspiracy, I'm still interested and if I'm surrounded by people who are interested as well, than of course my interest is going to stay alive.

Ah man, now that you said that, I'm DYING to get into that restricted zone and I hope I make it there in no time, I mean, seeing everything people have posted is making me reply in a heart beat, I'm typing so fast, my aunt keeps thinking I'm having a spasm or something.

Haha, thanks for the luck, I'm sure I'm really going to need it.