Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

EON8

Official going away thread

92 posts in this topic

If you're going someplace or something is happening and you won't be able to post for a while let everybody know in here. This way nobody will wonder what happened to you.

For example if I was going on vacation I would post: I'm going on vacation tomorrow and won't be back for 7 days.

People will have a general idea when you will be back by looking when you posted about your absence. You can also give the dates when you're leaving and coming back if you like. It's up to you.

Schools started for me, and as you can tell i havent posted any new things recently. Apologize for that. Schools really draining, Weekends I'll make up for it!

I've a little less then a week, and as its college application season, as well as being the beginning of the hardest courses I've ever taken in my life (thus far) I don't know what is going to happen.

However, being a senior I have about 2 study halls a day, and boy will I use them.

Im going away for a few days, because im becomming a "forum junkie" which i dont want to be, also im going to vent some of my anger, idk when ill be back, mabye in 5-6 days?, or mabye shorter then that, but, bye for now, ill be back later

I'm ogoing to finish some website, so I won't visit eon8 at my home but in school.

I don't know if this thread applies to "coming back" but I haven't been online for quite some time. But now that I have internet again might as well jump back on the wagon. :)

I shall be going back to nevada for spring break this coming saturday (4th - 12th) to visit my g/f, family and friends. It oughta be a good drunken week.

He hasn't posted in a month. But that means hes do for one before he disappears again for another month. :tongue:

I'm gunna be in North Carolina for a good portion of the tail end of this month. Chances are I'll steal their comp and keep up on a few things, but my regular postings will drop down considerably. However! Cigarettes will be cheap(er) for once and my family's place is on a large lake, so it should prove quite relaxing.

i would nvr smoke a cigarette afraid of getting addicted

Addiction is a lie told by the weak willed to excuse why that can't quit. Damned pansies!

Also: I find it funny that you're more concerned with the addiction aspect of cigarettes than the whole "yer gunna get cancer!" thing.