Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
WtfIsEon5

I'm new. O.O

7 posts in this topic

Hello, my name is Jeremy Ritter.

I have visited this website on many occasions, however, I never actually signed up until recently. Ok, scratch that; I did sign up a while ago but i forgot the user name and password.

So HI!! :O

Well this is our third message board. Maybe you signed up on one of the old and now defunct ones. But in any case this is our permanent home. Now we're working on getting it active.

Enjoy your stay. :wink:

i am also ne wand Jeremy is my best friend and this site is really cool and also i messaged the guy that has Eno5 and there waz no inbox to that email address and if you ask Jeremy he waz with me so yea Hello guys on Eno8

i am also ne wand Jeremy is my best friend and this site is really cool and also i messaged the guy that has Eno5 and there waz no inbox to that email address and if you ask Jeremy he waz with me so yea Hello guys on Eno8

Hey, i'm new too and i was wondering, what is this site about? o_o

Eon8's just a nice, quiet, little forum. Nothing suspicious here. Nothing at all. :grin:

But really, we are what was stated above. Enjoy your stay.

If you want to look into the history of Eon8, feel free to check the subforum containing all that information, but it may be easier to just google it.

Eon8's just a nice, quiet, little forum. Nothing suspicious here. Nothing at all. :grin:

But really, we are what was stated above. Enjoy your stay.

If you want to look into the history of Eon8, feel free to check the subforum containing all that information, but it may be easier to just google it.

but you could have edited the webpages and are lying to everyone about the true meaning of eon8! O:

-paranoia-