Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
EON8

Astronaut claims aliens real

19 posts in this topic

edmitchellautopenwsslitht7.jpg

FORMER NASA astronaut and moon-walker Dr Edgar Mitchell - a veteran of the Apollo 14 mission - has stunningly claimed aliens exist.

And he says extra-terrestrials have visited Earth on several occasions - but the alien contact has been repeatedly covered up by governments for six decades.

Dr Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview that sources at the space agency who had had contact with aliens described the beings as 'little people who look strange to us.'

He said supposedly real-life ET's were similar to the traditional image of a small frame, large eyes and head.

Chillingly, he claimed our technology is "not nearly as sophisticated" as theirs and "had they been hostile", he warned "we would be been gone by now".

Dr Mitchell, along with with Apollo 14 commander Alan Shepard, holds the record for the longest ever moon walk, at nine hours and 17 minutes following their 1971 mission.

"I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we've been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real," Dr Mitchell said.

"It's been well covered up by all our governments for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out and some of us have been privileged to have been briefed on some of it.

"I've been in military and intelligence circles, who know that beneath the surface of what has been public knowledge, yes - we have been visited. Reading the papers recently, it's been happening quite a bit."

Dr Mitchell, who has a Bachelor of Science degree in aeronautical engineering and a Doctor of Science degree in Aeronautics and Astronautics claimed Roswell was real and similar alien visits continue to be investigated.

He told the astonished Kerrang! radio host Nick Margerrison: "This is really starting to open up. I think we're headed for real disclosure and some serious organizations are moving in that direction."

Mr Margerrison said: "I thought I'd stumbled on some sort of astronaut humor but he was absolutely serious that aliens are definitely out there and there's no debating it."

Officials from NASA, however, were quick to play the comments down.

In a statement, a spokesman said: "NASA does not track UFOs. NASA is not involved in any sort of cover up about alien life on this planet or anywhere in the universe.

'Dr Mitchell is a great American, but we do not share his opinions on this issue.'

If a NASA astronaut clams that aliens are real....He is right or

something is wrong with him...

But i believe in Aliens , i have one in my computer (AlienWare)..=}

To other forms of life in the universe, yes. We are the aliens to them.

The universe is too big for us to be the only ones here.

But back on topic.

Astronauts are getting crazier and crazier!

Does anyone remember that one chick who drove across country in a diaper to kill some dude?

What was her name...

Lisa Nowak, I think.

The best was when Buzz Aldrin punched that guy in the face for calling him a liar about landing on the moon.

animle3.gif

Honestly, Aliens could have been visiting us for billions of years. There are tons of conspiracy theorists that say they DID visit us all that time ago, and made the Egyptian pyramids and such.

The point is though, the aliens aren't hostile to us. The ones that visit us are undoubtedly the scientists of their civilization, meaning that they probably don't even carry weapons. If they saw us as an honest threat, they would have attacked us. If they wanted our planet, they'd do the same.

They're observing, like we observe monkeys.

Honestly, Aliens could have been visiting us for billions of years. There are tons of conspiracy theorists that say they DID visit us all that time ago, and made the Egyptian pyramids and such.

The point is though, the aliens aren't hostile to us. The ones that visit us are undoubtedly the scientists of their civilization, meaning that they probably don't even carry weapons. If they saw us as an honest threat, they would have attacked us. If they wanted our planet, they'd do the same.

They're observing, like we observe monkeys.

Hey, I'd observe too. I'm that type.

With that mindset, couldn't one argue that every technological advancement in human history could be the work of an outside influence?

Sure, aliens could come in and wipe us out, but wouldn't it be more fun to watch us tear eachother apart and kill our own planet with these "advancements"?

Suck on that, logic.

The question publicly unsaid yet, but known to the leading classes in the world is who will represent humanity in a galactical configuration, as long as the Vatican admits through the director of astronomical observatory, that there is intelligent and organized life outside of our planet, that both NASA, and the Pentagon have declassified part of the UFO archives, that UN members declared that they are aware of contacts with representatives of other galactic civilizations. The crossing of the 2012 threshold can put us in an universal dimension or it will be the end of our time. (source: www.animus-organization.com)