Welcome to E8 :: [eon8]

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll also be able to use the shoutbox, customize your profile, change themes, gain reputation points for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private messenger, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
eNzo

Olympix

10 posts in this topic

Hahaha I really hate protesters. I don't think i've ever seen a protest sway the decision of whatever they are protesting against.

No truthfully I haven't. I didn't even go to a regular high school. I went to a trade school instead where learning a job skill took precedence over academics. But in any case I meant modern day US protests not historical ones. I should have elaborated a little more. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.  ;)

Modern ones, save union protests, don't do all tthat much its true, union protests have some leverage, as they actually are directly forcing a descision. Modern ones are mainly to get more people aware, but most people are too apathetic for it to matter.

Yeah that was total B.S. Like its the refs fault he sucks. ::) This is right up on par with that wrestler who took off his medal and walked away.

the wrestler actually ripped the medal off his neck and threw it on the ground and walked away because he got a bronze medal